Jack Hall's Pecans
How To Store Pecans
Using an airtight container at room temperature can make pecans stay fresh for about 3 months. If you keep them in the fridge, they should stay fresh for up to 6 months. Freezing and refreezing pecans can last up to 2 years in an airtight container.
- Pecans are a healthy snack because they are a natural, high-quality source of protein with no cholesterol.
- Pecans contain more than 19 vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, vitamin E, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc which are essential for optimum health.
- Pecans are naturally gluten-free so even people with gluten intolerance can enjoy them. Pecans and pecan meal can also be used in a variety of recipes for gluten-free diets.
- Pecans make the perfect addition to your Trail Mix. Put them in your emergency bag and take them camping, fishing, hunting, riding, and hiking!
- Pecan always make a crowd-pleasing snack at any event and
- Pecan make great gifts for any special occasions or holiday!