Jack Hall's Pecans
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
How To Store Pecans
Using an airtight container at room temperature can make pecans stay fresh for about 3 months. If you keep them in the fridge, they should stay fresh for up to 6 months. Freezing and refreezing pecans can last up to 2 years in an airtight container.
- Pecans are a healthy snack because they are a natural, high-quality source of protein with no cholesterol.
- Pecans contain more than 19 vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, vitamin E, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc which are essential for optimum health.
- Pecans are naturally gluten-free so even people with gluten intolerance can enjoy them. Pecans and pecan meal can also be used in a variety of recipes for gluten-free diets.
- Pecans make the perfect addition to your Trail Mix. Put them in your emergency bag and take them camping, fishing, hunting, riding, and hiking!
- Pecan always make a crowd-pleasing snack at any event and
- Pecan make great gifts for any special occasions or holiday!